Search Open Positions
Senior Financial Analyst - Addison, TX
CONIFER HEALTH SOLUTIONS - SR. ANALYST, NEW BUSINESS FINANCE
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Senior Analyst of New Business Finance is a visible position that will work within the new deal pursuit team. Responsible for helping to create multi-year financial proformas that highlight the economics associated with a given sales pursuit. Will interact will multiple layers of operational leaders to construct financial proformas conforming to GAAP. Gathers risk assessments from deal pursuit team members that will assist in leadership’s evaluation of a given opportunity and build governance decks. Will perform ad hoc analysis as necessary to assist leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within an outsourcing new deal team environment as the lead financial modeler.
- Understand and contribute to the development of customer value propositions.
- Understand operational delivery plans and turn those plans into a multi-year financial projection.
- Create detailed spreadsheet models for new deal opportunities showing multi-year financial projections on both a GAAP and cash flow basis.
- Be able to explain financial concepts such as IRR, ROI, payback period, NPV, margin hurdles to operational leaders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Possesses a strong business background / acumen. Able to view / think of deals outside of a pure financial perspective.
- Strong analytical skills. Possesses an ability to discern what is relevant and critical to the development of multi-year financial models.
- Comfortable building and administering integrated, dynamic driver-based models and associated sensitivity tables to improve insight and impact on elements that matter to deal negotiations and post deal execution.
- Inquisitive nature. Possesses a continuous learning mentality. Does not take information provided by others at face value Possesses collaboration skills / team player in order to develop strong relationships with internal team members.
- Ability to learn business and legal terms germane to a new business environment.
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Advanced skills in MS Office. Adept at using Excel, including pivot tables and the ability to write conditional statements.
- A highly motivated, self-starter and highly organized to manage multiple deals simultaneously while meeting expectations/timelines of senior leaders.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years progressive business experience
Approximately 5% travel may be required
Able to deal with the ebbs and flows associated with a new business environment. Some weeks my require a great amount of extra time to support of new business pursuits while other weeks will have little in the way of deal flow. It is during this down time that it is critical to enhance tools and processes to make future deals run more smoothly or allow one to carry a greater workload.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Full Time Patient Advocate Representative at Providence Memorial Job ID: 2105019130 Date posted: 08/19/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Account Representative - Remote Job ID: 2105031488 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Part time Patient Access Rep - Resolute Health Job ID: 2105031383 Date posted: 10/11/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet