Search Open Positions
Clinical Coordinator Patient Flow & Nursing Resources. 40hrs Days
Plans for and supervises the daily activities of Clinical services Department; works with patients from adolescents to geriatrics.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Monitors the department operating and capital budgets, supervises daily operations of assigned departments
- Assists in selection of personnel, takes appropriate actions regarding counseling, disciplinary actions
- Maintains accurate records of all procedures performed
Required: Graduate of accredited school of nursing and/or accredited school of radiology and/or accredited school of cardiovascular technology.
Preferred: Bachelors degree preferred
Required: 2 years in cardiac catheterization and special procedures
Preferred: 1 year management
Required: RNs must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy, ARRT, ACVT or RCIS; BLS; ACLS;
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Human Resources Assistant 40 hours Days Job ID: 2205024759 Date posted: 07/07/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- Birth Certificate Technician 40 hours Days Job ID: 2205024328 Date posted: 07/06/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- RN Telemetry Per Diem Rotating Job ID: 2205020234 Date posted: 07/05/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet