Search Open Positions
Clinical Dietitian Cardiac Rehab Per Diem Days
Performs the functions of a specialized clinical nutrition service, such as nutrition assessment, nutrition education, nutrient intake analysis and patient screening to provide quality nutrition care to patients and families.
- Assesses nutritional status of the patient based on information gathered from the medical record, patient, family and other health care team members.
- Identifies and provides for teaching needs of patients and family utilizing appropriate educational material and arranging for the most suitable environment possible.
- Performs nutrient intake analysis.
- Performs nutrition screening and assesses patients identified as high nutrition risks.
- Participates in developing policies and procedures related to providing nutrition care and patient tray services.
- Assigns appropriate nutrition care tasks to the dietetic technicians.
- Acts as a preceptor for dietetic interns and dietetic technician students when required.
- Relieves employees in the diet office as assigned.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Required: Bachelor degree
Preferred: 1 year as a dietitian in a clinical setting
Required: Registered or Registration eligible with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Must obtain registration within 6 months. Must possess current state licensure as Dietitian or obtain with 90 days or hire.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Medical Technologist 32hrs Nights Job ID: 2105032367 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- Endoscopy Technician 40hrs Days Job ID: 2105032369 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- Paramedic Per Diem Rotating Job ID: 2105041358 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet