Search Open Positions
Housekeeper I. 40hrs. Days. EOW/EOH. FUH
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
1. Responsible for the general cleanliness of the assigned areas in Medical Facilities which includes procedure areas, patient care areas and all other areas requiring EV support.
2. Distributes linen through the facility.
3. Removes trash and linen using compactor and cardboard baler.
4. Moving of furniture and other heavy equipment is accomplished as directed.
1. Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas using prescribed methods.
2. Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and have repairs made when necessary.
3. Observes and reports the need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
4. Accounts for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas.
5. Follows department and hospital policies and procedures.
6. Learns other functions or positions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department/work unit or to permit flexible staffing assignments.
7. Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties and meet deadlines in a timely manner
Required: High School graduate, GED with ability to read, write and understand the English language.
Required: Prior cleaning experience. 2 years of experience in hospitality or healthcare setting. May substitute domestic experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Housekeeper I. Per Diem. Days. FUH Job ID: 2105035647 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- Clinical Dietitian. Per-Diem. Days. FUH. Job ID: 2105037490 Date posted: 10/02/2021 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- OR Aide Per Diem Days FUH Job ID: 2105019477 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet