Search Open Positions
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
Along with MetroWest Physician Services, Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Hematologist-Oncologist Nurse practitioner to join our established team in Framingham, MA. Our distinguished network of providers is committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service during every encounter. Our modern facilities are equipped with advanced diagnostics and treatment technologies.
- Full-time, employed opportunity
- Available June 1st
- Outpatient and inpatient rounding/call required Monday-Friday, regular clinic business hours, and call nights and weekends.
- The office is located in Framingham, MA, within MetroWest Medical Center’s Cancer Care Center.
- Radiation Oncology, Infusion Center, and Lab are all available within the building for maximum efficiency and patient-centered care.
Some of the things we provide:
- One of our missions at MetroWest Physician Services is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That is why we provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care.
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- In-house billing, coding, collections, marketing support, and other crucial services to help develop and maintain your practice
Our large established network of physicians offers a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp up a new practice quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents throughout Framingham, MA, and the surrounding communities.
- Per the collaborative agreement and/or state requirements
Required: Master’s Prepared Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. RNP License; BLS