Search Open Positions
Quality Data Analyst 40hrs Days
This position supports the organization with clinical data analyst responsibilities.
This individual's responsibilities include:
a) data collection, compilation, analysis, and reporting.
b) managing and using existing systems, and building new systems to support the successful execution of the organization's Quality / Performance Improvement plan.
c) works directly with all levels of staff to consult, teach, and support the utilization of data management systems utilizing reporting tools and strategies.
d) will develop, apply, and execute analytical strategies and methodologies for performance improvement projects and support accreditation, regulatory, and compliance activities.
1. Bachelor’s degree in statistics, business, or health administration required or equivalent knowledge and experience
2. Minimum of 3 years related experience in healthcare data management and analysis.
3. Must possess strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
4. PC knowledge and experience to include: database management, statistical analysis, and Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Experience with Midas+ products strongly preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Licensed Social Worker 40hrs Days Job ID: 2205007834 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- Licensed Social Worker 40hrs Days Job ID: 2105006377 Date posted: 06/13/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
- Case Management Authorization Coordinator 40hrs Days Job ID: 2205012274 Date posted: 05/31/2022 Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet