Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse FUH 4th FL Med-Surg 32 hours/flex rotating schedule
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided.
2. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. B.S. degree preferred.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.