Search Open Positions
Chart Control Tech. I. 40hrs. Days. LMH
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
POSITION PURPOSE: Responsible for timely, accurate and complete scanning of patient’s medical records. Ensures maintenance of daily workflow, ensuring that records are scanned in a timely, accurate and efficient manner to avoid delay in further processing of records. Ensures that all patient records and loose documents are scanned into the Meditech ELR with the highest level of quality possible. Indexes all documents to the appropriate visit and ensures that each document is assigned to the appropriate form ID for patient care.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. High School education or equivalent.
2. Basic Computer skills required
3. Able to read, write and speak English
No formal experience required. Ability to act independently.
Communicates effectively with physicians, patients, families, visitors, co-workers and other employees. Ability to deal with demanding physician. Works on weekends and holidays without supervision.
1. Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position and its location.
2. Ability to perform all physical activities associated with filing and retrieval of medical records (lifting, carrying, bending, and stretching).
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Clinical Educator Psych Administration Days 40 hours Job ID: 2205001214 Date posted: 01/17/2022 Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
- Unit Secretary Psych IP Adolescent 40 hours days Job ID: 2105039262 Date posted: 10/15/2021 Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
- Inpatient Coder III. 40hr. Days. LMH Job ID: 2005029355 Date posted: 01/03/2022 Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet