Search Open Positions
Clinical Social Worker Partial Hospital Program 24 hrs Evenings (LICSW preferred)
$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
General Summary/Overview statement:
Candidates will have experience and expertise in the treatments of patients with mental health and substance use disorders. Candidate will have had experience facilitating groups and be knowledgeable in the treatment of dual diagnosis and mental health disorders. Candidate will be able to function independently, have the ability to manage crises and understand levels of psychiatric care. Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be able to work well on a multidisciplinary team, and comfortable working in a fast-paced setting. Candidate will report directly to the Partial Hospital Program Director.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Will be comfortable carrying a caseload of 8-10 patients depending on census
2. Will be able to work with a broad range of patients with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse
3. Will provide patient assessments and diagnosis
4. Will work with patient to identify treatment plan needs
5. Will be able to lead groups focused on mental health disorders and substance abuse
6. Will have knowledge of case management procedures and discharge planning
7. Will have strong treatment planning and documentation skills
8. Will have knowledge of insurance requirements and be able to perform utilization reviews
9. Will be capable of crisis assessments and moving patients to higher levels of care when clinically indicated
10. Will have knowledge of Massachusetts regulations with regard to duty to warn and protect
11. Will be compliant with maintaining standards in regards to outside credentialing agencies such as The Joint Commission and insurers
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Licenses, certifications, and/or registrations (if applicable):
2. Master’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling is required
3. Massachusetts license at LICSW/LMHC level is preferred
1. Group therapy experience required
2. 2 years’ experience in substance abuse/dependence treatment preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Social Worker Inpt Child/Adolescent Psych Days 40 hours Job ID: 2205001029 Date posted: 01/10/2022 Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
- RN Psych IP Adolescent 24 hrs days 7a - 3:30 p and every other weekend and holiday $3K SIGN ON BONUS Job ID: 2105042166 Date posted: 11/01/2021 Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
- RN Psych IP Adolescent 24 hrs Afternoons Job ID: 2205001018 Date posted: 01/11/2022 Facility: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet