Cardiovascular Tech Carondelet Cardio East
- Job ID 2105011897
- Date posted 04/07/2021
- Facility Tucson Physician Group Holdings
To maintain consistent pacemaker and ICD information and follow-up on all enrolled pacemaker & ICD patients.
- Conduct job duties in accordance with TPR policies and procedures.
- Perform trans telephonic pacemaker checks.
- Maintain files and update computer data.
- Run charges on all test.
- Communicate with patients, referring physicians and hospital personnel to maintain consistent timely follow-up on patients.
- Relay & retrieve TTM reports to & from the designated physicians in a timely manner.
- Perform discharge teaching in the hospital for patients who have had a device generator change or new implant.
- Monitor ICD home monitoring websites for incoming reports. Perform on-line enrollment of new patients.
- Print ICD home monitoring reports for Pacemaker RN review. Generate bill for service & reschedule next transmission according to specific protocol.
- Monitor task basket throughout the day, promptly responding (same day) with current status of reporting, documenting in EMR.
Education: HS Diploma/GED and completion of Monitor tech or Medical assistant program.
Certification: Current CPR certification.
Experience: One year experience as monitor technician or with arrhythmia training. One to two years’ cardiology clinic experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.