Echo Tech - Cardio West Imaging Carondelet Medical Group
- Job ID 2105011899
- Date posted 04/07/2021
- Facility Tucson Physician Group Holdings
The Echo Tech uses high frequency sound waves (ultrasound), and other noninvasive echocardiography testing equipment, to produce images of the heart. These procedures require specialized knowledge and skills in support of the provision of diagnostic and/or therapeutic services to a specified patient population.
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Use of non-invasive procedures to examine heart valves, chambers and blood vessels to produce images known as echocardiograms (ECGs)
- Perform imaging and non-imaging cardiovascular evaluations which may include exercise tolerance tests, Holter monitoring, event recorders, electrocardiograms, stress tests, and transesophageal echocardiography
- Obtains patient history, explains procedures to patient, addresses patients’ concerns, and follows established pre-screening policy and procedure.
- Determines appropriate methodology and techniques to use; arranges immobilization and/or support devices for proper patient positioning; selects appropriate imaging device.
Required: HS Diploma/GED and completion of an Associate's degree in Cardiovascular Technology
Preferred: Graduate of an accredited school of Ultrasonography.
Required: Registered with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
Preferred: Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) – Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS).
Required: Current state certification, licensure or license eligible in states where applicable. Current CPR certification.
Required: One year experie two years’ echo clinic experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.