HR Manager, Tenet Physician Resources ($10K SIGN-ON BONUS)
The Manager, Human Resources Tenet Physician Resources (“TPR”) is responsible for assisting the Chief Human Resources Officer (“CHRO”) with implementation and execution of the various human resources related TPR & hospital strategic initiatives. Additionally, the Manager provides day-to-day HR support within TPR in support of these initiatives. In alignment with the CHRO, the HRM partners with TPR leadership to manage, expand, and improve upon the employee experience.
- Supports CHRO in providing leadership and direction to management staff as it relates to employee relations issues, employment practices, effective performance management. Interprets policy and procedure for managers and employees.
- Demonstrates effective communication and influence with employees, staff and physicians to drive employee engagement and participation. Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs to help drive employee engagement.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Plans, coordinates and oversees all aspects of TPR activities and employee events..
- Works proactively with TPR leadership to ensure an engaged workforce, which includes but is not limited to, assisting departments with development of employee engagement plans; planning of teambuilding exercises; employee complaint resolution, etc.
- Accurately answers general questions from employees and managers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Mentors, coaches and develops staff .
- Maintains and monitors DHS and/or other regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for HR department in absence of CHRO assuring efficient and effective operations of the department.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of experience
Experience required: Three to six years in Human Resources Management.
Preferred Certification: PHR/SPHR
Special Skills: Ability to manage multiple priorities and work accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment with a minimum of supervision. Capable of data collection, analysis and interpretation. Creation of documents to support data findings. Effective communication with physicians, visitors, and staff members of all levels in the facility. Advanced computer skills. Must display a high degree of discretion and confidentially.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more