Medical Secretary S Cardio West
- Job ID 1905044173
- Date posted 11/07/2019
- Facility Tucson Physician Group Holdings
Carondelet Medical Group- S Cardio West
Supports a clinical department or medical staff member(s).
- 1.Assist with processing highly sensitive and confidential information.
- 2.Compile, type, edit and distribute any correspondence/information according to general directions received from physicians or managers.
- 3.Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions where necessary.
- 4.Prepare various reports, which may include but are not limited to, monthly reports to Corporate Office, annual employee data sheet, and monthly listing of employees by position.
- 5.Assist Administration personnel with completion of any forms, documents, etc. required for re-credentialing purposes, medical staff re-appointments, physicians professional organizations, etc. by obtaining necessary signatures and documentation.
- 6.Answer incoming phone lines and direct calls to departments as necessary.
- 7.Greet and direct patients and visitors to the appropriate location.
- 8.Order and maintain office supplies for physicians and operations staff.
- 9.Operate standard office machines and equipment such as computer, fax machine and photocopier.
- 10.Coordinate and schedule meetings for operations team including securing locations and additional needs (ie lunch, handouts, etc) for meetings or functions.
- 11.Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- 12.Assist operations team with expense forms, seminars/courses, flight and hotel in accordance with TPR policy.
- 13.Assist with the collection and maintenance of CME credit documentation for all physicians. Track and update credits to assure physicians meet standards for acquiring licenses and hospital staff privileges.
- 14.Assist physicians with professional memberships, board certifications, and fellowships.
- 15.Serves as liaison with other Processes/Departments and agencies regarding inventory control, building services, equipment and maintenance repair, purchasing, safety, and other administrative matters.
- 16.Perform other work-related duties as required.
- 17.Coordinate and complete any special projects as directed.
- 18.Responsible for administrative support tasks up to executive
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Required: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a reception position
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.