Search Open Positions
Patient Service Representative for Carondelet Cardio West in Tucson
4,000 Sign on Bonus
Medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice
- Collects co-pays and post charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge..
Experience: One year customer service experience, preferably in a hospital or physician office setting.
Other Requirements: None
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Medical Assistant for Carondelet Cardio West Job ID: 2205024445 Date posted: 06/27/2022 Facility: Carondelet Medical Group
- Medical Assistant for S Green Valley Job ID: 2205024443 Date posted: 06/27/2022 Facility: Carondelet Medical Group
- Medical Assistant/Scribe for Carondelet Cardio East Job ID: 2105042924 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Carondelet Medical Group
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet