Search Open Positions
Senior Rad Tech Full Time Days
Up to $7500 Bonus Based on Eligibility
Welcome to Carondelet Health Network, where making a real difference in people's lives is at the heart of everything we do. Beyond just medical treatments, we believe in the power of genuine connections and heartfelt compassion. It's what sets us apart and makes us truly special.
When you join our team, you're not just stepping into a job – you're becoming part of a community that uplifts and supports each other every day. We know that healthcare requires a unique blend of talent and dedication, and we are fully committed to providing an environment that enriches and rewards your journey.
Picture yourself among the brightest healthcare professionals, all united by a common purpose: caring for our community with unwavering commitment. At Carondelet, you won't just find colleagues; you'll find awe-inspiring teammates who share your passion for making a meaningful impact.
If you're ready to go above and beyond, to embrace the energy and camaraderie that Carondelet Health System offers, then join us on this incredible adventure. Together, we'll create a healthier, happier world – one patient at a time. Let your career find its purpose here at Carondelet.
Senior Radiology Tech Full Time Days Position Summary
Under the guidance of the Director, supervises activities of technologists/students working and/or rotating through the department including their discipline and performance while in that area. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Uses ionizing radiation to perform a variety of imaging procedures according to prescribed guidelines and approved protocols while adhering to radiation safety practices.
2. Monitors, maintains and promotes patient safety, quality images and delivery of excellent patient care, services and experiences.
3. Oversees equipment operations, maintenance, surveys and quality control activities to ensure regulatory compliance and equipment performance.
4. Performs department-specific orientation, onboarding, training and coaching. Provides input into the selection, performance evaluation, and disciplinary action of employees.
5. Maintains and promotes thorough knowledge of radiation safety, physics and techniques in the areas of fluoroscopy, general radiography, portable radiography, surgical and trauma radiography.
6. Monitors and maintains department specific inventory and resources to ensure availability, compliance and cost effectiveness.
7. Responsible for daily staffing and making appropriate decisions based on patient volume, needs, and skill level of employees. Develops staff schedules.
8. Facilitates required departmental adjustments to ensure productivity and cost effective delivery of quality care and services.
9. Monitors patient documentation for accuracy and timely completion.
10. Develops and maintains imaging protocols, core competencies and annual requirements.
THE SENIOR RADIOLOGY TECH FULL TIME DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
Required: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT (R) and Arizona Medical Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners MRTBE (CRT); American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
Required: Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program
Preferred: Associates Degree
Required: Three (3) years of clinical experience as a radiologic technologist
Preferred: Two (2) years of supervisory experience as a radiologic technologist
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- EEG Technician PRN Rotating Job ID: 2305018770-6 Date posted: 03/23/2023 Facility: Carondelet St. Josephs Hospital
- Ultrasound Tech FT Rotating Job ID: 2305040128-0 Date posted: 09/21/2023 Facility: Carondelet St. Marys Hospital
- CT Tech Full Time Days Job ID: 2305033758-2 Date posted: 07/26/2023 Facility: Carondelet St. Josephs Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet