Search Open Positions
Clinical Educator Part Time Days
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve. We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be. At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility. But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives. We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition. Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Responsible for providing classroom and Cerner orientation to newly hired Patient Care Service staff as assigned by the Educator Director. Demonstrates effective instruction and communication skills. Provides customer service to internal and external customers. Reviews and updates instruction materials as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- Current California RN license required.
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- 3 years minimum experience preferred as an RN in telemetry or emergency or critical care nursing
- Personable, effective, clear communication and instructional skills required.
- Mastery of Cerner computer skills required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
- 2 years experience in staff or patient education, and computer instruction strongly preferred.
- Obtain and maintain instructor certifications for BLS, ACLS and PALS within 90 days of hire/transfer
- Current PALS certification within 90 days of hire/transfer
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN Shift Manager CCU PCU Full Time Days Job ID: 2005030665 Date posted: 05/26/2021 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- RN Shift Manager ED Full Time Nights $20,000 Sign On Bonus Job ID: 2105026101 Date posted: 09/22/2021 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- RN Medical Oncology Part Time Rotating Shift Job ID: 2105020358 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet