Search Open Positions
Food Service Worker Full Time Rotate
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve.
We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be.
At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility.
But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives.
We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition.
Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Under general supervision performs various jobs for patient food preparation.
- Performs duties for patient tray preparation, retail sales and catering.
- Assembles patients trays.
- Chops, slices and peels food.
- Transports carts to and from the different units.
- Delivers trays and snacks to the patient.
- Transports food to other areas as needed.
- Washes pots and pans by hand and by machine.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes.
- Operates, cleans and sanitizes necessary equipment.
- Sweeps and mops all areas of the department.
- Collects and disposes of trash.
- Stocks and cleans nourishment rooms, refrigerators as assigned.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: 1 year experience in healthcare environment.
Required: Food Handler certification based on city or state requirements.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Clinical Dietitian Nutritional SVCS Full Time Days 5K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2205008194 Date posted: 03/14/2022 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- Environmental Services Associate Per Diem Rotating Shifts Job ID: 2105046135 Date posted: 03/11/2022 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- General Maintenance Mechanic Full Time Days Job ID: 2205004440 Date posted: 05/10/2022 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet