Search Open Positions
RN Case Manager Case Management Full Time Days
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve.
We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be.
At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility.
But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives.
We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition.
Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Performs technical and administrative work required to evaluate the necessity, appropriateness and efficiency of the use of medical services procedures within our acute care facility. Responsible for clinical review of all acute and outpatient services for appropriateness based on Interqual. This individual is responsible for the management of hospital resources necessary and appropriate for achievement of desired acute and observation outcomes for his/her assigned caseload,and the coordination of appropriate LOS along with assigned hospitalists.
- Current California RN license. BSN preferred.
- 2 years current acute care experience.
- Previous experience with Interqual criteria preferred.
- Previous case management experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.