Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse CCU Full Time Night Shift
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
***Currently offering $20,000 Sign on bonus
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve.
We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be.
At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility.
But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives.
We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition.
Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- The RN is responsible for the provision and coordination of patient centered care. The RN provides leadership by delegating and working cooperatively and collaboratively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and professional nursing performance in the clinical setting. The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care and service appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her area. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education/Training
- Graduate of accredited Registered Nursing Program
- Registration, Certification and or Licensure Required:
- Licensure to practice in the State of California
- Current BLS and ACLS or ACLS and PALS
- Required Experience:
- Minimum of one year in a Critical Care or similar environment
***Sign on bonus doesn't apply to internal candidates
HOLIDAY ROTATION: A
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.