Search Open Positions
RN OR Full Time Evening Shift
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
$30,000 Sign On Bonus
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve. We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be. At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility. But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives. We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition. Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Accountabilities – Responsible for the planning, executing, directing and evaluating direct and indirect nursing care given to the surgical patient and is expected to meet the patient’s needs utilizing the nursing process and ensuring continuity of care during the surgical experience.
- Duties - Responsible for supervising and directing patient care while ensuring that proper techniques are used according to accepted standards. Must have knowledge in operating medical equipment, proficient computer skills, can manage, organize and resolve problems with excellent written and oral communication skills. Assist other members of the healthcare team as needed. May function as charge nurse as needed.
- Supports organization goals and objectives
- Current State of California RN license
- Current PALS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- CNOR preferred
- Minimum 1 year O.R. experience desired
- No Call or Weekend Rotation
- Holiday Rotation Required
- Wage Range: $46.06 - $67.16
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid time-off program
- Online educational program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program