Search Open Positions
Social Worker II Case Management Full Time Days
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve.
We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be.
At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility.
But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives.
We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition.
Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Responsible for facilitating patients and families in the identification and management of biopsychosocial, spiritual, financial, developmental and cultural issues in the face of cancer diagnosis and treatment. Develops and facilitates classes and support groups as well as coordinating education materials for patients, families, staff and other interested individuals and groups.
- Master of Social Work degree or equivalent degree preferred.
- BLS certification preferred
- Previous oncology experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in social agency or community organization dealing with health and disease issues.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse Med Tele Full Time Rotate, $20,000 Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2105040894 Date posted: 11/10/2021 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Med Tele Full Time Nights, $20,000 Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2105043868 Date posted: 12/01/2021 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- RN BSN Prog Care Unit Full Time Days Job ID: 2205000236 Date posted: 01/13/2022 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet