Search Open Positions
Ultrasound Tech Per Diem Rotating Shift
Welcome to Emanuel Medical Center
Since 1917, Emanuel has been the heart of healthcare in Turlock, California, providing incredible high-quality care with compassion to the patients we serve. We are so excited to bring you this same experience online! Lately, we've been thinking a lot about what a hospital is- and what it CAN be. At its fundamental level, we know a hospital is a medical facility. But Emanuel Medical is more than a medical facility, we are a community resource that tries to help people live better, healthier lives. We invite you in to be part of our nearly 100 year tradition. Take a look around, and see how we promote health and wellness while providing you the health care you expect and deserve.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
A Diagnostic Medical Sonographer is a Diagnostic Ultrasound Professional that is qualified by professional credentialing and academic and clinical experience to provide diagnostic patient care services using ultrasound and related diagnostic procedures. The scope of practice of the Diagnostic Medical Sonographer includes those procedures, acts and processes permitted by law, for which the individual has received education and clinical experience, has demonstrated competency, and has completed the appropriate ARDMS certification which is the standard of practice in ultrasound.
- Must have one of the following registry by American Registry Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) - ABD, OB/GYN or Vascular
- Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty (ies) as appropriate
- Ability to effectively operate sonographic equipment
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Basic computer literacy and applications for data entry, record maintenance
- Ability to recognize life threatening conditions and implement basic life sustaining actions
- Working hours while on-call may be inconvenient or unpleasant; must be able to arrive at the hospital within 30 minutes of being paged while on call
Wage Range - $46.04 - $61.87
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Nuclear Med Tech Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2205013482 Date posted: 09/21/2022 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- Rad Tech Full Time Rotate 10K Welcome Incentive New Grads Welcome Job ID: 2205010226 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
- RN Radiology Part Time Rotating Shifts 20K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2205030573 Date posted: 08/18/2022 Facility: Emanuel Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet