Manager, Revenue Cycle Compliance (REMOTE)
The purpose of the Manager, Revenue Cycle Compliance is to provide oversight and drive of a high-quality, effective, revenue cycle compliance program to promote ethical practices and a commitment to compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, and internal policies and procedures. This position serves as a subject matter expert for revenue cycle aligned inquiries and partners with revenue cycle operational leaders to ensure compliance within revenue cycle aligned processes and operations.
In addition, this position will also:
- Advise, monitor, and report on bill holds aligned with a compliance matter.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for revenue cycle compliance inquiries.
- Directs, responds, prioritizes, and monitors tracking log.
- Partner with regulatory counsel, compliance officers, and other stakeholders to advise on revenue cycle aligned compliance matters.
- Review and approve non-routine overpayment submissions.
- Monitor and stay abreast of current and industry trends within revenue cycle that could be impactful to the enterprise and create compliance risk.
- Participate in risk assessment/mitigation efforts designed to assess/address revenue cycle compliance risks.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of working cross-functionally across departments or business lines in healthcare revenue cycle, preferably for a large, multi-faceted healthcare company.
- Ability to travel up to 25% required. Selected candidates will be required to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check.
Minimum Professional Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will be recognized for demonstrated knowledge in revenue cycle compliance processes, improvement, and the requirements of Federal healthcare programs.
- Other success factors include past clinical, legal, auditing, or other compliance experience.
- Clear, concise, and persuasive writing and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize and an orientation to deadlines and detail.
- Ability to respond well under pressure.
- Skills in use of information systems, databases, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Enjoys working as a member of a cohesive team and is good at doing so.
- Well-developed communications and consensus building skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Medicare billing and regulations knowledge preferred.
Minimum Personal Characteristics:
- An energetic, results-oriented individual, not content with the status quo. A doer more than a talker.
- An individual with high personal and professional integrity. A highly principled and sincere individual.
- Highly articulate with the ability to communicate effectively and credibly in both oral and written context.
- A team player and a good listener who truly values the input of others and their contributions, and positively responds to such input.
- Accepts delegation and is able to make decisions.
- Thorough and well-prepared.
- Sense of humor.
- Committed to the highest quality of patient care.
- Innovative and creative.
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities