PRN EEG Technologist - Weslaco Neuroscience Institute
- Job ID 2005029044
- Date posted 09/03/2020
- Facility VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS
Performs standard and complex electroencephalographic recordings under minimum direction.
This position is responsible for obtaining standard, cerebral silence, STAT and outpatient EEG recordings the position is also responsible for monitoring additional physiological phenomena by means of appropriate techniques.
- Performs portable and non-portable EEG testing modalities.
- Prepares patient for testing.
- Performs all necessary calibration procedures.
- Documents behaviors and other relevant information observed during testing.
- Performs all necessary computer functions relating to EEG ordering and result reporting.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Associates degree in physical or biological science
Required: 1 year hospital experience
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.