Search Open Positions
Aide-Orderly Labor and Delivery Full Time Evenings
Aide-Orderly Labor and Delivery performs direct and indirect patient care in the Perioperative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment working under the direction of charge nurse (RN) and OR staff.
- Aide-Orderly Labor and Delivery perform terminal cleaning of the operating room and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Aide-Orderly cleans and re-makes patient stretchers and beds and responsible for assigned areas for restocking and cleanliness.
- Aide-Orderly participates in OR suite turnovers between cases.
- Aide-Orderly elivers specimens, labs, blood to and from OR.
- Transport patients as directed by a nurse.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment (PPE) as required per policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required: High School diploma or GED.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Nurse Tech Antepartum Per Diem Nights Job ID: 2105007387 Date posted: 05/06/2021 Facility: Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Trauma Per Diem Nights Job ID: 2005036938 Date posted: 04/26/2021 Facility: Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Registered Nurse ICU Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105046991 Date posted: 01/26/2022 Facility: Saint Mary's Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet