Hyperbaric Tech Per Diem Days
- Job ID 2005016618
- Date posted 06/05/2020
- Facility Saint Mary's Medical Center
The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Technician administers hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients.
The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Technician is responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining the hyperbaric chamber and associated systems as prescribed by a physician.
- Monitoring patients in the chamber, including recording condition and ensuring comfort during treatment.
- Maintaining applicable operating, maintenance, and safety logs.
- Maintaining accurate patient records
Education: Graduate of Allied Health Program
Experience: 0-2 years
License: Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered Respiratory Therapist (Florida) or Paramedic (Florida)
American Heart Association BLS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.