Marketing Manager (The Paley Institute)
Marketing Specialist for multi physician practice group. Responsible for marketing plan project execution and assists in developing and managing all communications and activities including digital and print advertising campaigns, collateral development, website and social media maintenance, events and community outreach (if applicable). Works collaboratively with other Department staff and will participate in cross-disciplinary teams to achieve Marketing and Tenet Florida Physician Services II (TFPS II) priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars
- Assists in developing and managing all communications and activities including print and digital advertising campaigns and collateral development
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Writes, reviews and revises content that is SEO ready for the websites. Creates social media plans and content that align with public relations and marketing efforts
- Assist in the development of marketing strategy for specific service lines to include initiatives and supporting programs and materials
- Works closely with the Service Line director(s) to help implement Regional initiatives that affect TFPS physicians
- Coordinates and plans special events for TFPS physicians
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
- Maintains Website and Social Media presence
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience establishing relationships with leaders at all levels within the organization
- Strategic thinking, strong listening, and questioning skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management in a clear and persuasive manner
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Ability and capacity to successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Requires 2-3 years of experience in Marketing experience with a multi-physician practices, is strongly preferred
- Healthcare background is strongly desirable
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong Proficiency in a windows environment with a working knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and the Internet is required
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic work environment while remaining customer focused; willingness to take ownership and drive a project to completion
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable in a complex, matrix environment
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities