Search Open Positions
Nuclear Med Tech Per Diem Rotate
Under minimal supervision, the Nuclear Med Tech performs basic Nuclear Medicine procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
The Nuclear Med Tech exercises professional judgment in providing healthcare services, to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
Is skilled in the area of Nuclear Medicine.
The Nuclear Med Tech completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
The Nuclear Med Tech produces high quality diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using radiopharmaceuticals and nuc med equipment
Assists practitioner with operation of radiation detection equipment
The Nuclear Med Tech orders radiopharmaceuticals for nuclear medicine procedures and prepares them for injection, ingestion or inhalation
The Nuclear Med Tech identifies radioactive substance to complete procedures
Processes and files films as needed
Graduate of an accredited program for Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
- Licensed Nuclear Medicine Technologists, State of Florida (HRS)
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Certification by the Imaging Services Medical Director to inject radioisotopes
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Mammography Tech Midtown Full Time Days - Good Samaritan Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging Center Job ID: 2005039880 Date posted: 04/30/2021 Facility: Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Ultrasound Technologist Offsite ED Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2005042890 Date posted: 09/20/2021 Facility: Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Ultrasound Technologist Breast Center Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2005042895 Date posted: 09/20/2021 Facility: Good Samaritan Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet