Search Open Positions
Occupational Therapist Full Time Days Sign On 8K
Up to $8,000 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
About St. Mary’s:
Our dedicated team of physicians and staff has helped St. Mary’s Medical Center achieve top quality awards through The Birthplace, our Level I Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III NICU and more. St. Mary’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation team provides therapy services to both pediatric and adult populations along the continuum of care, from acute care to inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient therapy.
Our acute care hospital houses both the adult and pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We are looking for a highly passionate and skilled adult Occupational Therapist to join our team. The Occupational Therapist will assess patients to develop an appropriate treatment plan based on current functional abilities with consideration of their prior level of function while adhering to the Standards of Occupational Therapy Practice. You will have the opportunity to work with patients on their road to recovery from stroke, traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injuries (SCI), neurological disorders, joint replacements, spinal surgeries, and multiple trauma from the ICU setting to discharge. Our mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive therapy, focusing on enhancing the health and functional performance of our patients through a multidisciplinary approach to make the appropriate recommendations for discharge to the next level of care.
- Performs and documents initial and ongoing assessments of the patient’s condition
- Designs and implements a plan of care with functional goals
- Educates patients and their families regarding treatment plans and progress
- Opportunities to train in other settings across the hospital campus
Required: Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred
Preferred: Minimum of 1 year as a practicing OT in a healthcare setting
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- BLS (American Heart Assn)
Candidates in unit have priority based on unit seniority
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Physical Therapist Acute Full Time Days Sign On 12K Job ID: 2205007452 Date posted: 02/18/2022 Facility: Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Physical Therapist Adult Rehab Full Time Days Sign On 12K Job ID: 2205000488 Date posted: 07/13/2022 Facility: Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Physical Therapist Acute Adult Per Diem Days Job ID: 2205003020 Date posted: 02/15/2022 Facility: Saint Mary's Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet