Occupational Therapist Outpatient Pediatrics Per Diem
- Job ID 1805047525
- Date posted 12/07/2018
- Facility Saint Mary's Medical Center
Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
Plans and modifies treatment programs.
Works with neonatal through pediatric patients with clinical competency, as applicable.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as necessary.
- Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
- Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
- Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily living, work or productive activities.
Required: Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
Required: State License and American Heart Association BLS
Per Diem Days schedule
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.