Physical Therapist Pediatrics Per Diem Days
- Job ID 2005009891
- Date posted 09/04/2020
- Facility Saint Mary's Medical Center
Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
Plans and modifies treatment programs. Competency with Pediatric patients.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Provides physical therapy services to patients
- Administers tests and treatments
- Develops realistic functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations
- Uses appropriate modalities and procedures correctly demonstrating knowledge of indications and contraindications.
Required: Bachelor s Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate Physical Therapy based on state requirements.
Required: Previous experience with Pediatric patients
Required: Florida Physical Therapist License, American Heart Association BLS
Per Diem Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.