Search Open Positions
Registered Respiratory Therapist Per Diem Nights
The Registered Respiratory Therapist provides respiratory care to patients.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- The Registered Respiratory Therapist performs all aspects of respiratory care to include diagnostic test of the cardio-pulmonary system
- The Registered Respiratory Therapist performs quality control on all respiratory care equipment to include I-STAT blood gas analyzers
Required: graduate of an AMA accredited respiratory care program.Certifications
- Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT (Florida)
- BLS/CPR (AMERICAN HEART ASSN)
- ACLS (AMERICAN HEART ASSN)
- PALS (AMERICAN HEART ASSN) WITHIN 90 DAYS OF HIRE
Candidates in unit have priority based on unit seniority
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Occupational Therapist Adult Inpatient Full Time Days Sign On 8K Job ID: 2305003767 Date posted: 11/29/2022 Facility: St. Mary's Medical Center
- Speech Therapist Adult Outpatient Full Time Days Sign On 8K Job ID: 2305003768 Date posted: 11/29/2022 Facility: St. Mary's Medical Center
- Speech Therapist Adult Acute Per Diem Days Job ID: 2205034437 Date posted: 11/23/2022 Facility: St. Mary's Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet