Search Open Positions
Registered Respiratory Therapist Per Diem Rotate
Adult Care but NICU experience required. A Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT performs critical and non-critical respiratory care procedures and diagnostics through both physician directives and respiratory care protocols. The Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT selected cross training activities and precepting of students and new staff as directed. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required: Associate Degree in Respiratory Care or Science
- Associate Degree in Respiratory Care or Science
- Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist / RRT license, credentialed by NBRC preferred
- BLS, ACLS, PALS required
- NRP if applicable
- Minimum of three years experience in critical care setting
- Fully competent in two specialty areas with a minimum of one year experience in each
- Adult care but NICU experience (required)
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist Off Campus Emergency Department Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105002295 Date posted: 04/28/2021 Facility: Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Off Campus Emergency Department Per Diem Nights Job ID: 2105002294 Date posted: 05/28/2021 Facility: Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105034922 Date posted: 09/20/2021 Facility: Good Samaritan Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet