Search Open Positions
Environmental Service Associate, Per Diem
Saint Vincent Hospital is a 381-bed hospital located in Worcester, Massachusetts. Founded by the Catholic Sisters of Providence of Holyoke in 1893, Saint Vincent's was named after the patron saint of the Sisters' order, Saint Vincent de Paul. For more than 100 years, Saint Vincent Hospital has provided high-quality care to Worcester and surrounding communities. As we’ve grown, we’ve remained a leader in our central Massachusetts community by adopting new treatments and expanded services to truly be a place where your family can receive all the care they need. From newborns to seniors, we can give you the quality care you deserve.
POSITION: Building Serivce Aide
SCHEDULE: Per Diem, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. - weekend/holiday requirements
Responsible for the general cleanliness of the assigned areas in Medical Facilities which includes procedure areas, patient care areas and all other areas requiring EV support. Distributes linen through the facility. Removes trash and linen using compactor and cardboard baler. Moving of furniture and other heavy equipment is accomplished as directed.
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas using prescribed methods.
- Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and have repairs made when necessary.
- Observes and reports the need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Accounts for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas.
- Follows department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Learns other functions or positions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department/work unit or to permit flexible staffing assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health
screening which includes a drug screen.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School graduate or GED with ability to read, write and understand the English language.
- Prior cleaning experience preferred.
EVS Tech, EVS Technician, Housekeeping, Housekeeper, Aide, making beds, changing linens, cleaning floors, vacuuming carpets, disinfectants, infection control, trash, dusting, sanitizing, restocking, bathrooms, mopping, hygiene, inspection, linens, waste, environmental services, biological, hazardous, janitorial, toilet, PPE, MSDS, bathrooms, battery-operated equipment, hospital, acute care, domestic
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Special State Police Officer 40hrs Days Job ID: 2105045428 Date posted: 05/18/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- SSPO Sergeant. FT 40hrs/Evenings. SVH. Job ID: 2105035633 Date posted: 05/18/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Security Officer 40 hrs Nights Job ID: 2105042481 Date posted: 05/18/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet