Search Open Positions
Cardiovascular Tech Cath Lab 32 hours Days
Saint Vincent Hospital is a 381-bed hospital located in Worcester, Massachusetts. Founded by the Catholic Sisters of Providence of Holyoke in 1893, Saint Vincent's was named after the patron saint of the Sisters' order, Saint Vincent de Paul. For more than 100 years, Saint Vincent Hospital has provided high-quality care to Worcester and surrounding communities. As we’ve grown, we’ve remained a leader in our central Massachusetts community by adopting new treatments and expanded services to truly be a place where your family can receive all the care they need. From newborns to seniors, we can give you the quality care you deserve.
1. Serves as a technician for three cardiac cath labs and one electrophysiology lab. Provides radiological services to the cardiac cath lab and electrophysiology lab patients. Works closely with the Director, cardiologists and the hospital Radiation Safety Officer to maintain radiation safety in the Cardiac Diagnostic and Interventional Cath Labs.
2. Responsible for patient /customer service satisfaction.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Associate Degree in Radiology Technology. Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program. Able to read, write and speak English.
1. 2-3 years’ experience in a diagnostic and interventional cardiac cath lab with supervisory experience preferred. Proficient in all aspects of cardiac catheterization at an expert level.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
1. Certification by School of Radiology/Cardiovascular/RCIS
2. ARRT registry certified and current MA License
3. CPR Certified
4. ACLS Certified
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet