Search Open Positions
CAT Social Worker Days
Saint Vincent Hospital offers a whole new experience in health care. By combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. Saint Vincent Hospital excels at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From our advanced heart and vascular services, to our comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, our robust surgical facility including our Da Vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to our comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs - you don't have to travel far for high-quality health care: We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
*** $10,000 Sign on Bonus ***
CAT Social Worker
The Crisis Assessment Team Clinician is responsible for evaluating psychiatric patients presenting to the St Vincent Hospital Emergency Department. The clinician will perform clinical assessments, coordinate care with ED staff, outpatient providers, and local crisis teams to determine proper level of care. Clinician must be familiar with a variety of psychiatric and substance use populations including clients from all demographic populations.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
• Experience working in the State of Massachusetts as an Emergency Room Crisis Clinician in Behavioral Health preferred.
• Minimum licensure LMHC, LICSW or LCSW.
• Must have an unrestricted license in the candidate’s discipline to practice in the State of Massachusetts.
• Must have knowledge of the hospital system in Massachusetts.
• Must be familiar with ICD 10 mental health diagnoses.
• Must be adept in assessing level of care for the patient.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Social Worker FT Days Job ID: 2305018896 Date posted: 03/24/2023 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Social Worker II Full Time Days Job ID: 2305016162 Date posted: 03/17/2023 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- CAT Social Worker Part Time Rotating Job ID: 2305008882 Date posted: 01/28/2023 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet