LPN Clinical Educator - St. Vincent Administration - Worcester
- Job ID 2005027655
- Date posted 08/21/2020
- Facility Staff St Vincent Phy Svs
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for managing all clinical and operational functions associated with an assigned practice(s).
- Responsibilities include optimizing staff performance in the office
- Scheduling staff and assigning work
- Ordering and tracking clinical supplies
- Participate in training and coaching of staff
- And overseeing patient flow and daily clinical operations.
- Resolves patient issues as needed.
Required: Completion of an accredited LPN/LVN program
Required: 5 years of experience working in a physician office with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.