Search Open Positions
Mammography Technologist 40hrs Days
- Under minimal supervision, performs basic to complex diagnostic radiographic procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
- Exercises professional judgment in providing health care services, applying x-ray energy, to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
- Is multi-skilled in the additional area of mammography.
- Will also perform procedures in Bone Density.
- Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Produces high quality diagnostic radiographs
- Assists practitioner with percutaneous localizations and aspirations of the breast
- Optimizes mammography procedures by completing QA-QC protocols
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
Preferred: Associates degree
Required: 2 years in diagnostic mammography radiography
Required: ARRT ( R, M), state license if required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet