Search Open Positions
Looking for highly motivated, engaged and forward-thinking individual to join our newly structured radiology management team.
Our team is focused on:
- culture transformation and change management
- continuous process improvement to support employee engagement and patient experience
- championing specialty and volume growth across all modalities within radiology
- rebuilding current and new partnerships with area educational programs to provide top quality clinical affiliation opportunities
- supporting a successful transition and implementation to a new EMR - CERNER coming in May '23.
- provide a mentoring environment for current lead technologists, as well as emerging leaders in the department
Under the Direction of the Administrative and Technical Director, exercises overall supervision of the department. Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates, and disciplines the employees according to the general personnel policies of the hospital. Will identify, study, and assist in resolving problems relating to the department. Manages staff assigned to the department. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- CT Tech 32 hours Days Job ID: 2205035139 Date posted: 09/21/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- CT Tech 24 hours Days Job ID: 2205027706 Date posted: 08/30/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Ultrasonographer PT 24 hours Days Job ID: 2305018005 Date posted: 03/17/2023 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet