Search Open Positions
PCA 34N General Surgery 24hrs/flex Nights
- As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
- The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
- In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients.
- High school graduate or equivalency required.
- Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, or CNA certification, or CMA, EMT, or nursing student (one year of clinical rotation required).
Professional Licensure and Certification:
- Heartsaver/AED required.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Certified Medical Assistant 40hrs Days Job ID: 2105029633 Date posted: 12/13/2021 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Building Service Aide PRN - EVS Job ID: 2205001210 Date posted: 01/25/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- RN Special Care Nursery 32 hours/flex 2:45pm - 11:15pm EOW/EOH Job ID: 2105039228 Date posted: 10/13/2021 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet