Search Open Positions
Physical Therapy Department Secretary. 24hrs/Evenings. SVH.
- Responsible for maintaining the organizational work flow within the department.
- Duties include, but are not limited to communicating with patients and physician offices to coordinate patient schedules within the outpatient department for physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Coordinates patient flow within the department to provide a smooth continuum of care
- Demonstrated ability in medical terminology and use of word processing & patient management systems.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- One year of secretarial experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience with word processing, patient management systems and medical terminology required.
- Typing 45-50 wpm.Familiarity with use and maintenance of general office equipment.
- Knowledge of office policies, procedures and protocols
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Physical Therapy Assistant 32 hours Days Job ID: 2205036520 Date posted: 11/11/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- SECRETARY, MEDICAL Job ID: 2205035527 Date posted: 09/21/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- MRI Tech Aide Per Diem Varied Job ID: 2105006546 Date posted: 08/30/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet