Search Open Positions
Practice Coordinator St. Vincent Medical Group Interventional Cardiology
Medical office position responsible for coordinating and managing all processes of the front office
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician office, including the medical records process, controlling the front desk, accounts payable, office supplies.
- Monitors and audits cash/payment funds.
- Daily reconciliation of charges and payments.
Required: High school diploma/GED.
Preferred: Completion medical office assistant program
Required: Must have 5 years of experience working in a medical office setting.
Preferred: Healthcare management/administration certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Referral Coordinator - St. Vincent Medical Group Job ID: 2105036012 Date posted: 09/20/2021 Facility: Staff St Vincent Phy Svs
- Billing Specialist - St. Vincent Medical Group Job ID: 2105036011 Date posted: 09/20/2021 Facility: Staff St Vincent Phy Svs
- Transporter. 24hrs/Days 9a-5:30p EOW/EOH. Job ID: 2105035636 Date posted: 09/19/2021 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet