Search Open Positions
Respiratory Therapist 36hrs
$10K. Sign-On Bonus & $5K Referral Bonus
Saint Vincent Hospital is a 381-bed hospital located in Worcester, Massachusetts. Founded by the Catholic Sisters of Providence of Holyoke in 1893, Saint Vincent's was named after the patron saint of the Sisters' order, Saint Vincent de Paul. For more than 100 years, Saint Vincent Hospital has provided high-quality care to Worcester and surrounding communities. As we’ve grown, we’ve remained a leader in our central Massachusetts community by adopting new treatments and expanded services to truly be a place where your family can receive all the care they need. From newborns to seniors, we can give you the quality care you deserve.
SCHEDULE: Full-time, Nights
** every other weekend / holiday requirement
Responsible for the effective delivery of Respiratory Care utilizing the standards of Respiratory Care Practice.
- Performs all aspects of respiratory care to include diagnostic test of the cardio-pulmonary system
- Performs quality control on all respiratory care equipment to include I-STAT blood gas analyzers
Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health
screening which includes a drug screen.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an AMA accredited respiratory program.
- Current Respiratory Therapist (CRT, RRT, RCP) licensure in the State of Massachusetts
- ACLS, PALS, NRP certification within 1 year of hire date
- Previous neonatal and pediatric experience preferred.
Registered Nurse, Nurse, RN, Perioperative, Operating Room, Surgical Services, OR, hybrid, integrated, digital, general, orthopedic, neuro, spine, urology, cardiac, thoracic, robotic surgery, operating tables, surgical tables, orthopedic tables, radiolucent imaging tables, cardiovascular, pediatric, gynecology, gall bladder, plastic surgery, cesarean section, organ replacement, joint replacement, hysterectomy, heart surgery, open heart surgery, bariatric surgery, circumcision, bone repair, angioplasty, atherectomy, stent procedure, heart bypass, coronary artery bypass, craniectomy, gastric bypass, liposuction, surgeon, scrub, surgical blades, forceps, scalpels, CNOR, Certified Perioperative Nurse, hospital, acute care, ambulatory
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Radiation Therapist Per Diem Days Job ID: 2205006909 Date posted: 05/25/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Radiation Therapist 32hrs Days Job ID: 2205018517 Date posted: 05/25/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Respiratory Therapist 36hrs Job ID: 2105042154 Date posted: 05/18/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet