Search Open Positions
Social Worker Psych Admin 40 hrs Days
Saint Vincent Hospital offers a whole new experience in health care. By combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. Saint Vincent Hospital excels at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From our advanced heart and vascular services, to our comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, our robust surgical facility including our Da Vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to our comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs - you don't have to travel far for high-quality health care: We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The individual will work within a multidisciplinary treatment team completing psychosocial assessments and developing and implementing treatment and discharge plans in an acute care inpatient psychiatric setting.
• Develop and implement treatment plans based on an evaluation and understanding of the patient’s biopsychosocial needs and community resources
• Run psychotherapy groups as assigned
• Maintain a working knowledge of community resources and collaborate with these resources around patient care and discharge planning
• Develop and facilitate disposition plans
• Conducting family and couple therapy sessions as needed
• Perform utilization reviews with managed care insurance companies
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Master's degree in Social Work, one year experience in an acute inpatient hospital setting or equivalent experience, LCSW/LICSW preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Social Worker II PRN Job ID: 2205036526 Date posted: 10/12/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Social Worker II PRN Job ID: 2205036527 Date posted: 10/12/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
- Social Worker II Days Per Diem Job ID: 2205006999 Date posted: 09/20/2022 Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet