MetroWest Medical Center Virtual Hiring Event
Tuesday, May 25 from 8am to 12pm
Positions featured at our event:
- RN – Med/Surg-Tele, Med/Surg, ED Perioperative and other specialties
- Experienced RN and new grad RN interviews available
- Patient Care Associate - $2000 sign on bonus
- Related certification and/or experience required
- AHA BLS required within 3 months of hire
- Constant (Patient) Observer
- Nurse Extern
- Nursing student with completion of at least 1 Med/Surg rotation
- Nursing leadership opportunities for experienced RNs:
- Nurse Supervisor
- Nurse Managers (Med/Surg-Tele and ICU / CV Stepdown)
- Clinical Coordinator
At MetroWest Medical Center we’re always looking for talented individuals with a passion for quality care to join our team. MetroWest Medical Center is an exciting place to build a career, offering the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment that values the important contributions of all of our staff members.
What makes working at MetroWest Medical Center so special?
- Commitment to the highest standards of quality in care
- Residency programs designed to give valuable experience and advance your career
- Investment in the care experience for our patients and staff, including advanced treatments, tools and technology
Our two hospitals, Framingham Union Hospital in Framingham and Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick, offer advanced diagnostic and treatment options for a wide range of healthcare needs. We have been serving our community for over 125 years, and we are committed to providing high quality, compassionate care, at a location close to home.
MetroWest Medical Center is dedicated to providing quality health care to the MetroWest region. We’re proud to be a leader in bringing new treatments and techniques to our community. The skilled team of medical professionals who provide care at our hospital is dedicated to changing lives and our community for the better.
Whether our patients, and fellow community members come to our hospitals for emergency care, to receive cancer treatment, for surgery, to share the birth of your baby with us, or for any other medical need, you can expect to receive excellent, comprehensive care from our highly skilled, award winning, physicians and staff. We are committed to earning the trust of every patient, family, and community member that walks through our doors by ensuring that our care meets the highest possible standards of care, every time.