Search Open Positions
Ready to take the next step in your nursing career?
When you join Saint Vincent, you’re joining a team of nurses dedicated to compassionate, collaborative care. We are looking for experienced and new graduate Registered Nurses to join our team with a variety of openings in Medical / Surgical, Telemetry, Perioperative, ED, and Newborn Services (Level 2B).
Saint Vincent continues to care for the community --- and is currently hiring RNs to ensure the continuation of the quality care we are pleased to provide to our community!
Full-time, part-time, and PRN positions available!
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. B.S. degree is preferred.
· Current licensure as Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) required. Certification in specialty is recommended.
Note: Periop – PACU also requires PALS, ACLS.
Saint Vincent Hospital Strike Worker Replacement Sign-on Bonus – Effective for Offers Accepted on 7/26/21 – 8/26/21:
- All non-specialty RN positions – including Medical/Surgical, Telemetry, ambulatory and procedural RN positions (including for new grads): $5,000
- Specialty RN ED, Cath Lab and ICU: $8,000
- Specialty RN OR: $10,000
No experience requirement for bonus!
There is an ongoing strike among nurses at St. Vincent Hospital. This position is for a permanent replacement of a striking worker.
At Saint Vincent Hospital, you’ll find the following:
· A Joint Commission-accredited 290-bed acute care facility
· State-of-the-art treatment and diagnostic options
· Leadership that is focused on the growth and excellence of our entire team
What Sets Saint Vincent Hospital Apart?
At Saint Vincent Hospital, we’ve created a culture that fosters respect and collaboration that attracts some of the best physicians, skilled nurses, and compassionate caregivers.
We offer a market-competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) savings plan, income replacement, medical, vision, dental, and life insurance after the 31st day of employment, paid time off program, online educational program, tuition reimbursement, and employee stock purchase plan.