Search Open Positions
About Abrazo Health
Serving the greater Phoenix area and surrounding communities, the Abrazo system includes:
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, known for its innovative approach to cardiovascular care.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus, a leader in surgical robotics and maternity care.
- Abrazo Central Campus, a Comprehensive Stroke Center serving North Central Phoenix.
- Abrazo Cave Creek Hospital, a neighborhood hospital serving the North Phoenix area.
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, known for its orthopedic, spine and general surgery programs.
- Abrazo Surprise Hospital, a neighborhood hospital providing care for the Northwest Valley.
- Abrazo West Campus, a Level I Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center.
Abrazo Health also includes graduate medical education residencies, freestanding emergency centers, primary care and specialty physician practices. We are part of Tenet Health, a leading American health system.
We are optimistic about the future of health care, with continual investment in bedside clinical equipment, facilities and career growth opportunities for our staff.
Jobs for You
- RN Patient Navigator ED FT Days Job ID: 2205025221 Date posted: 07/01/2022 Facility: Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- Medical Assistant for Biltmore Cardiology at Arizona Heart Campus Job ID: 2205015177 Date posted: 07/01/2022 Facility: Abrazo Medical Group
- Medical Records Clerk for Biltmore Cardiology at West Campus Job ID: 2205021088 Date posted: 06/02/2022 Facility: Abrazo Medical Group
Upcoming Hiring Events
No upcoming events. View All Abrazo Opportunities
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet