Search Open Positions
Piedmont Medical Center provides you a chance to become a part of the compassionate and committed team of healthcare professionals that has become the first choice of patients and their families in the Rock Hill community. We invite you to become a part of the Piedmont team and leave a positive impact on the lives of patients every single day.
About Piedmont Medical Center
Piedmont Medical Center is a full-service hospital providing healthcare services to the Rock Hill, South Carolina community for more than 30 years. The 288-bed facility has advanced equipment and experienced healthcare staff catering to the diverse needs of the community it serves.
With a humble beginning in 1983, Piedmont Medical Center quickly expanded to become one of the leading hospitals of the community because of its dedication to providing high-quality, compassionate health care services to patients and their evolving needs.
The dedicated and experienced healthcare professionals of Piedmont Medical Center use the latest technology and equipment to provide the highest quality healthcare services to patients. Coupled with the compassionate services offered by our staff, our comforting hospital environment provides the right healing atmosphere for patients and their families.
From preventive health and maternity care to advanced heart and stroke care, we provide a wide range of services to the residents of York County and other surrounding communities. In addition to the medical services, the hospital also organizes educational events and support groups to facilitate the recovery journey of its patients.
Upcoming Hiring Events
- RN Virtual Hiring Event for PCU, CV Tele, Clinical Obs on October 20th, 2021 - All Shifts - Up to $20K Sign-On Job ID: 2105030556 Date posted: 08/12/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
- ER Nurse Tech and Behavioral Health Tech Virtual Hiring Event on October 28, 2021 - All shifts - Up to $2,500 Sign-On Bonus Job ID: 2105029756 Date posted: 08/10/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet
Jobs for You
- RN PACU PRN Days Job ID: 2105039865 Date posted: 10/19/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
- Stroke Coordinator Full-Time Days Job ID: 2105039410 Date posted: 10/14/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
- Trauma PI/Outreach Coordinator Full-Time Days Job ID: 2105039409 Date posted: 10/19/2021 Facility: Piedmont Medical Center