Search Open Positions
At San Ramon Regional Medical Center, our mission is to provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve. Our focus is on leadership, growth and philanthropy. It’s a spirit you can experience first-hand and a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to healthcare and your medical career goals.
We are just as committed to providing a rewarding and enriching environment for professionals in the industry.
About San Ramon Regional Medical Center
San Ramon Regional Medical Center began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and its surrounding communities in 1990. Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, we are a 123-bed, acute-care hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
Our medical services include:
- Award-winning heart care programs, including surgery and rehabilitation
- Joint and spine treatment programs providing advanced and minimally invasive surgical treatments
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) that is part of an award-winning family birthing center
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgeries
- Pediatric services, with pediatricians from Children’s Hospital Oakland on duty 24 hours a day
- A diabetes management program that provides counseling and education on meal planning, medication management and blood glucose monitoring
- A blood conservation program, providing surgery and medical treatment without blood transfusions and the use of blood products
- Outpatient therapy services, including physical, occupational, hand and speech therapy for adults and children
Upcoming Hiring Events
No upcoming events. View All San Ramon Opportunities
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet
Jobs for You
- Nursing Supervisor Maternity Services Full time(80hrs non-exempt) Night shift Job ID: 2105027378 Date posted: 07/23/2021 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- RN/8hr Recovery Part time 1(48hrs) Rotating Shifts Job ID: 2105027381 Date posted: 07/23/2021 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Nursing Supervisor Maternity Services Full time (80 hours) Exempt Days Job ID: 2105023742 Date posted: 07/09/2021 Facility: San Ramon Regional Medical Center