Search Open Positions
We know it takes a special person to work in healthcare, and we are committed to providing our staff with an enriching and rewarding environment. We deliver the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can create happier, healthier communities.
As part of Tenet California, employees at Los Alamitos Medical Center may receive the following benefits, depending on position:
- Basic employee life insurance, basic accidental and dismemberment insurance, business travel accident insurance and an employee assistance program — at no cost
- Various medical plan options to choose from depending on your geographic location, including your choice of an HMO plan, PPO plan or a high-deductible plan with a health savings account component
- The Tenet hospital discount program, in which your coinsurance or copays are waived for hospital services rendered at any Tenet hospital when covered under a Tenet medical plan.
- Two dental plan options, the comprehensive dental plan and the preventive dental plan — with each offering different levels of cost and coverage
- Vision benefits
- Two disability income protection options
- Long-term care insurance for you or a loved one
- Two flexible spending accounts, for health care and dependent care
- Additional life Insurance and accidental death and dismemberment Insurance for you, your spouse and children to supplement basic coverage
- A 401(k) retirement plan beginning on the 91st day of employment
- Tenet stock purchase plan
- Paid time-off program
- Continuing education and 529 college savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union membership
- Discounts to local attractions
To apply for a specific position at Los Alamitos, use Tenet’s job application tool and search by hospital, keyword, function and shift.
About Los Alamitos Medical Center
Since 1968, Los Alamitos Medical Center has become a premier healthcare facility in Orange County. It is a top performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, among other awards and distinctions.
Los Alamitos is a 167-bed, acute-care facility. Our specializations include: A Total Care Pavilion that houses cancer, imaging, infusion and orthopedic centers Interventional stroke and heart care services.
Upcoming Hiring Events
No upcoming events. View All Los Alamitos Opportunities
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet
Jobs for You
- RN SDU Full Time Nights $15K Sign On Bonus Job ID: 2105013555 Date posted: 07/07/2021 Facility: Los Alamitos Medical Center
- RN Med Surg Per Diem Nights Job ID: 2105024505 Date posted: 07/26/2021 Facility: Los Alamitos Medical Center
- ER Admitting Rep Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105027872 Date posted: 07/26/2021 Facility: Los Alamitos Medical Center